Spinach & Artichoke Wonderpot

If you’re a fan of the original wonderpot recipe, you’re gonna love this one! I think I even like this combination of mushrooms, artichoke hearts, and spinach even better. It has a rich, earthy flavor that made me want to eat it straight from the pot!

If you’ve never experienced the wonderpot, it’s a simple one step pasta dish where the pasta and all the ingredients cook together in a flavorful broth. As the broth cooks down and gets absorbed by the pasta, it creates a thick, starchy, super flavorful sauce. I made a vegetarian version here, but found that it was also amazing with Parmesan and it would probably make a great second use for leftover rotisserie chicken.

And just to demonstrate how insanely easy this recipe is, I cooked and photographed this while simultaneously making phone calls to my car insurance adjuster, his supervisor, and the collision shop. I was taking names and kicking butt all while this super yummy dinner was simmering on the stove. All I needed to do was a quick chop and the occasional stir. 30 minutes later my car insurance issues were resolved and my dinner was finished! :D

Spinach & Artichoke Wonderpot

Mushroom Artichoke Wonderpot

Spinach & Artichoke Wonderpot

• 8 oz. mushrooms $1.99
  • 1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts $2.50
  • 4 cloves garlic $0.32
  • 1 medium yellow onion $0.34
  • 5 cups vegetable broth $0.65
  • 2 Tbsp olive oil $0.32
  • 12 oz. fettuccine $1.33
  • 1 tsp dried oregano $0.10
  • ½ tsp dried thyme $0.05
  • freshly cracked pepper (15-20 cranks) $0.05
  • 4 oz. frozen cut spinach $0.40
  1. Rinse the mushrooms to remove any dirt or debris. Slice the mushrooms thinly. Drain the can of artichoke hearts and roughly chop them into bite-sized pieces. Thinly slice the onion and garlic (you can mince the garlic if you don’t want large slices).
  2. Place the vegetable broth, olive oil, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, onions, and garlic in a large pot. Break the fettuccine in half and add it to the pot along with the oregano, thyme, and some freshly cracked pepper. Push the ingredients down under the broth as much as possible. Place a lid on the pot and bring it up to a rolling boil over high heat.
  3. As soon as it reaches a boil, stir the pot to evenly distribute the ingredients and prevent the pasta from sticking. Turn the heat down to low so that the pot is just simmering. Allow the pot to simmer, with the lid on, for 10-15 minutes, or until the pasta is tender and most of the liquid has been absorbed. Give the pot a stir every few minutes to prevent the pasta from sticking.
  4. Once the pasta is cooked through, add the frozen spinach. Allow the heat from the pasta to thaw the spinach. Stir the pot to help break up the clumps of spinach as they melt. Serve hot.
Notes
If you use low sodium vegetable broth, you may want to season with a little salt at the end. Sometimes just a pinch of salt will help pronounce the flavors and prevent a bland finish.

Mushroom Artichoke Wonderpot

Step by Step Photos

Slice Veggies

Start by prepping the veggies. Give the mushrooms a quick rinse to remove dirt and then slice them thinly. Drain the artichoke hearts and then just chop them up roughly so that they are in smaller, bit-sized pieces. Thinly slice the onion and garlic. If you don’t want big garlic pieces, you can mince it. I used regular white button mushrooms, but you could experiment with other varieties!

Ready to Cook

Place all of the ingredients minus the frozen spinach in a large pot. Break the fettuccine in half first because the shorter pieces will be easier to stir later (plus you need it short enough so that it will be submerged in the broth). I found that adding the spinach at the end helps it keep that nice vibrant green color. Push all of the ingredients down under the liquid as much as possible. Place a lid on top and bring it up to a boil over high heat. As soon as it reaches a boil, give it a good stir, and reduce the heat to low. Let it simmer on low, with the lid in place, for 10-15 minutes, or until the pasta is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed. Give it a stir every couple of minutes to keep the pasta from sticking.

Spinach

Once the pasta is cooked, add the frozen spinach (straight from the freezer) and let the heat from the pasta heat it through. Stir it around a bit to break up the clumps as they thaw. I like to keep a bag of this cut spinach in my freezer because it’s any easy way to add a bit of green to any recipe. I used 4 0z. which is about 1/4 of this bag (I just eyeballed it… about 1.5 cups or so).

Mushroom Artichoke Wonderpot

And then you suddenly have this! Amazing! Easy! Yum! It’s WONDERPOT!

Mushroom Artichoke Wonderpot

Take a closer look…

Mushroom Artichoke Wonderpot

It’s also pretty amazing with Parmesan, although I thought it was super delish even without. If you’re vegan, try some nutritional yeast sprinkled over top!

Okay, going to go carve pumpkins! BYE!

1. Karen D says:

I can’t wait to try this one, thanks! Here’s my tip for slicing mushrooms: use your egg slicer! Makes fast work of it!

2. I know this will sound crazy but I don’t like artichokes. Do you think it will work if I leave them out? Or is their something else I can throw in there?

• Yep, I think it would still be good without. Spinach and mushroom! :)

• Theresa says:

My daughter and I made this tonight in a jiffy, one huge plus. Used all ingredients listed but we felt it needs a little tomato. I had some cherry tomatoes that I cut into 1/4′s and added. Ground a little fresh black pepper and grated Parmesan cheese and it was delish ! Trying to have 2 vegetarian dinners each week because of hubby’s cardiac issues

3. Kerry says:

This looks great! Do you think the wonderpot recipes would need to be adjusted with smaller pastas? I have a crap ton of penne on hand that I’ve been meaning to get rid of

• You know, I’m not sure. I almost experimented with that today. In theory it sounds like it would work, but you never know until you actually try it out. :P

• Lindsay says:

It totally works. I just always use whatever pasta I have in hand. I’ve used thin spaghetti and bow ties.

• Christina says:

I used penne when I made it tonight- I may use a little less broth next time but it still turned out perfect and I didn’t change a thing.

I did squeeze half a lemon on my serving- really made it even better- if that’s possible! Definitely going to be a repeat meal!

4. Mary says:

Mushrooms and spinach! Two of some of my favorite foods. Beth, do you think this would taste just as good if I used homemade chicken broth? I plan to make this dish this week and I want to get rid of my chicken broth at the same time (fridge too full). ;)

5. Yum! I love pasta cooked this way. I would probably add the cheese to mine, just for the little bit of *something*.

6. Megan says:

Does this work with whole wheat pasta also or would that make it TOO starchy?

• I’m sorry, I haven’t tried it with whole wheat pasta yet. :(

• Nicole says:

The wonderpot recipes DO work with whole wheat pasta. I only use whole wheat pasta (the regular stuff never quite fills my family and I up :/). While I have yet to make this recipe, I made the original Italian wonderpot recipe Beth posted…it turned out great! Husband, toddler and I all loved it. I intend to put this recipe on next month’s meal plan. :)

7. Wow, Beth, this looks/sounds amazing. I will definitely make this!!! Thanks!

8. Nikki says:

We just found out that my sister is gluten-intolerant and so, I’m having to find recipes that would suit her (and all of us)… I don’t know much about gluten-free pasta and I’m wondering if this recipe (which looks delish) would work with gluten-free noodles. The noodles themselves are too expensive for me to buy them, try this and find out it doesn’t work…

…help?

• I wish I could help, but I haven’t cooked with gluten free pasta so I don’t know how it would affect the dish. :(

• Emilia says:

I’m also gluten-free right now, and have cooked the other wonderpot recipe using Tinkyada brown rice linguine to excellent results. The rice pasta was a little more mushy than your typical wheat pasta, but still tasted delicious. Definitely more spendy than wheat pasta – runs around $3.25 in my area. But worth it, in my opinion.

• I tried the original wonder pot with gluten free noodles and it was a huge fail. It turned into a ball of mush in the pot! Really gross actually.

• I made something similar on my blog, and some posters commented that they made it successfully with Gluten Free Pasta, so I would give it a try!

• Nikki says:

Thanks for your input, Sarah and Allyson! – Going to give it a shot, will let you all know the results here. =)

9. Megan D says:

I like my pasta really al dente. Did you find your pasta too well done at all? I am always afraid to try dishes like this assuming i’ll end up with mushy pasta.

• It can be mushy, but you could certainly just cook it for a shorter amount of time. Just watch it closely and stop cooking when it gets to that al dente stage. There shouldn’t really be too much extra moisture if you stop a few minutes early.

• Katie says:

I haven’t tried with gf pasta (though I will try to get my gf sister to do so ;) but I am super lazy about measuring things, so when I make the original wonderpot I add less water to begin with, then keep some hot on the stove and add it as I go. That might be a good method if you’re worried about mushy pasta.

10. Katie says:

If you wanted to add cooked chicken to this, when would you suggest adding it in? Pre-wonderpot cooking or after?

• You could really do either one, but I guess I’d add it before cooking just so more flavors could mingle. :)

11. Tamara says:

The Wonderpot… my dinnertime superhero! :)
    Thanks for another great recipe!

12. Lauren says:

Can you use wheat pasta? Or will it not cook through?

13. Diana says:

This sounds great. Can’t wait to try!

14. Lynn says:

Looks good! Any good suggestions to replace mushrooms??

15. Charlotte says:

You might want to try frozen artichoke hearts. They taste just like fresh ones. It’s like the difference between canned corn and frozen corn.

16. This looks amazing, thanks for the recipe! I looooove artichokes and mushrooms.

I have a bag full of fresh spinach from my local farm’s weekly box… do you think it would work if I just threw in the cut fresh spinach at the beginning with everything else to have it cook down instead of using frozen spinach?

17. Debbie R. says:

Super yummy! I made this yesterday and it was wonderful (and so easy!). Perfect to curl up with on the cold fall day!

18. Beth, I made this one pot wonder last night and OMG it’s SOOOO GOOD!!! I modified it a tad… I always change recipes… put it on my blog today. Thanks for a GREAT TASTY idea!!

19. Lissame says:

I think this is going to be dinner tonight. Out of curiousity, what would some crumbled bacon be like in this, added at the end? I’m trying to plan our week’s worth of dinners, and need to unload some leftover bacon. :)

• Heck, I don’t think you can ever go wrong crumbling bacon over top of food! :)

• Lissame says:

Tried it with 5 pieces of crumbled bacon, added at the end with the spinach. The whole thing was delicious, and I will definitely be making it again. Thanks for the recipe!

20. Laura says:

Here’s a question: how does this re-heat? If I make it as listed, it’s way more than I can (or should) eat at one time. :) But if it re-heats decently, I could take it in for lunch at work for a day or two.

If it doesn’t re-heat well, then I’ll hold off on trying it until I’m cooking for several people!

21. Karen says:

Hello,
    Just made my first, and NOT last, original wonder pot. I used whole wheat pasta with no problems. Can’t wait to try this one!!

22. Amanya says:

Hi Beth,
    I have a fresh artichoke to get rid of. Any way to make it work for this dish? Looks amazing :)

• I don’t think there would be enough artichoke heart from just one artichoke to make it work. I think you have to boil or steam the artichoke first, then peel off all of the outer layers just to get to the artichoke heart in the center.

23. What size pot are you using?

24. Brenna says:

I really dug this meal. I used chicken broth, linguine, a few more mushrooms and added some fresh tomatoes and basil at the end, just before the spinach, following the directions above. Awesome, satisfying and super easy ~ thanks!

25. I made this last evening. Very excellent, but I had almost a quart of liquid left over. In other words, it did not absorb. Perhaps I misread something in the ingredients. Never mind: do you have any suggestions for how I might use what is a delicious stock? Sorry to ask such a simple question, but I am a true novice, helped along by your recipes.

• You could add some veggies and make a veggie soup! You can pick up a little container full of pre-chopped vegetables from a salad bar and it will be almost instant. :)

26. Loey says:

I love the original wonderpot so much. I made it for friends, one of whom I know is super picky, and she loved it. I cannot wait to try this one. Thanks so much.

27. Hi Beth,

Long time reader here, first time commenting. I love your blog and have tried many of your recipes. I made this last weekend and it turned out amazingly well! I made one slight change – I poached some skinless chicken thighs in the 5 cups of broth and water since I didn’t have 5 full cups of broth. Then I added the shredded chicken to the rest of the pot. So good! I also had some extra broth but it turned into a starchy sauce after sitting for a few minutes after cooking. I also added a bit of grated parm. Will definitely make again. Thanks for all you do!

28. Lynn says:

Oh my gosh, this was so yummy! So easy and fast to put together too. Perfect weeknight meal. Glad I stumbled across your blog – lots of great recipes and inspiration, thanks!

29. Holli says:

Made this last night and topped it with a little grated gruyere that I had leftover from another recipe. YUMMMMM. That smoky cheese flavor took it to the next level. Gruyere isn’t exactly cheap, but leftovers count as budget right?

30. Lyssa says:

ANOTHER WONDERPOT?!

I can’t wait to try this version out. I’m obsessed with the original wonderpot.

Tip: Use penne opposed to fettuccini for something new. I switch between the pastas so it looks like I’m making a different dish.

31. Tiffany says:

This was SO GOOD. The only thing I changed was I threw in some parm and mozzarella at the end. Love the wonderpots, thank you :D

32. This recipe is great. It’s hard to believe the ingredients are so healthy.

33. Sara says:

Hi! I found this on Pinterest. I used black truffle olive oil(not budget, I know), peas I needed to use up, fresh spinach, and rosemary from the garden(I don’t care for oregano), along with the other goodies. The liquid didn’t all evaporate. I had a good 2 cups left. I drained it and will save it for stock. I had some mozzarella that needed to be used up as well. Melted it on top. Turned out great. I can see playing with this adding different veggies like asparagus, etc.

34. Dawn says:

I love the original Wonderpot and this one was just as awesome! I use 16oz of whole wheat pasta (just easier to use a whole box) and add a cup of extra liquid. For this one I wanted to make it creamy so I added 6oz of cream cheese. I also eyeball the spinach and probably added more than was called for. It turned out great! My one year old loves it.

35. dhyanaw says:

This was amazingly delicious! The recipe says it serves six, but my boyfriend and I finished the whole thing ourselves, plus a loaf of garlic bread. I passed the recipe on to a friend and she added sausage to it when she made it for her family. It was a hit in her household too! I will be making this many, many times in the future. So easy and so yummy!!!

36. Christina says:

This sounds really delicious, but there is no way I can get mushrooms for $1.99 or a can artichokes for $2.50.

37. Giselle says:

Tried this tonight – amazing! I halved the recipe since I was only cooking for myself and didn’t use thyme. I also approximated the amounts for everything. Topped off with nutritional yeast, this is one of the quickest, easiest and most satisfying vegan dinners I’ve come across so far, so thank you!

38. Cathy says:

What kind of vegetable stock do you use? I have trouble finding something tasty and not overly salty.

• I like to use Better Than Bouillon brand soup base. It comes in a little jar that you keep in your refrigerator so that you can make exactly the amount that you need whenever you need it.

39. Stephanie says:

do you think i could put shrimp into the mix? if so raw or already cooked?

• Hmmm, good question. Shrimp are easy to over cook, so I’m not sure if it would be too much to add them raw in the beginning. I suppose the only way to know is to try it out! If you want to play it safe, you can saute them up really quick in a skillet and then just add them at the end.

40. Margaret says:

Can I double this recipe successfully or will that somehow throw the ratios of water:pasta:other out of whack?

• It should work, although you might need to cook a bit longer. But, since you’ll be stirring occasionally, you can just keep an eye on it.

41. Maggie says:

I made this last night and … man. Super tasty! I just wanted to add that I threw in some red pepper flakes (like, I think, the original wonderpot) because I thought it needed a little heat. I also did a small spritz of lemon juice and it really perked up the whole dish. Neither were necessary – it was great all on its own, but if you have them I thought they were nice additions.

42. Christina says:

I just made this (haven’t even served it up) and I love it! I decreased the broth to 4 cups and simmered with the lid off so the pasta didn’t get too overcooked. Soooo good! Thanks for your blog and hippin’ me to better than buillion.

43. Made this tonight using gemelli pasta and chicken broth. Had a bit too much broth left when the noodles were done, so stirred in a little cornstarch slurry and simmered lidless. It thickened and absorbed a lot in cooling, so next time I’ll just take the lid off a bit before the pasta is done and allow some cooling time. Will also add extra spinach and some red pepper flakes. Served with parm. Yum! And so dang easy!

44. Melissa says:

Thank you, Beth!
    Just had this for dinner and it was SO good. Made it just as you created and it turned out just as pictured. Hubby had seconds and loved it.
    I tried your original wonder pot twice but we weren’t fans. Could be because I used einkorn pasta. Not sure.
    For this recipe I used organic “white” pasta because I really wanted it to work. May try the original again with the same pasta.
    My husband requested this be put in our dinner rotation.
    Thanks for all your great work.

45. I am going to make this for dinner this week. But question, what are the nutrient values? I have a diabetic in the house do you know the carb count?

• Hi Lorena, I’m sorry but I don’t have the nutritional values of the recipes. I do have a few links on my FAQ page for websites that will calculate that for you, but I don’t know how accurate they are.

46. Jennifer says:

I’m wary of artichokes, but I want to try this because the rest of your stuff is awesome, and I know they’re super healthy. Do you know if I’d have to do anything different if I used frozen artichoke hearts?

47. Sarah says:

I skimmed through the comments but I don’t think anyone asked this….could I use fresh spinach instead? I have a whole bunch of it already & I want to make this for dinner tonight!

• Absolutely. Spinach wilts really fast, so all you’ll need to do is stir it in at the end until it’s wilted.

48. anne says:

Why not use the oil from the artichoke hearts instead of adding olive oil? Would that work?

49. Katie says:

My husband is very picky but I made this tonight and we both LOVED it. I skipped the artichokes as they aren’t my favorite in pasta and I used fresh spinach, but I’m sure it would be delicious as is. Love your blog, thanks!

50. Erika says:

Mine turned out to be quite fragrant. I only used half of the garlic needed because it was absolutely pungent. It tasted great, but my hair smelled of Garlic for three days (and yes, I washed it!). My Garlic was maybe three days old, so I don’t know what caused the scent to be so strong.

I’d still make it over and over though. Definitely great!

51. Mallie says:

Love the sound of this easy recipe and its one pot? BUT my husband is a big meat guy…do you think adding shrimp or chicken that has been sauteed would work with it?

• Yes, absolutely. Or even left over rotisserie chicken! If you’re going to do sauteed shrimp, add it at the end so that it doesn’t over cook.

52. hannah says:

made this last night after coming across it on pinterest. Yum! and all in one pot? amazing! everyone loved it! Did use chicken broth, whole wheat noodles (rotini- it’s what I had) and added meatballs at the end. (per hubby’s request.) and tossed in some parm. So, not exactly the same, but I could tell the original recipe was what made it work. definitely going in the dinner rotation, and i will check out your other recipes. thank you!

53. Bridget says:

Just tried this! Didn’t include mushrooms and substituted one cup of the veggie broth for chicken broth, but this was an awesome recipe. Thanks for sharing :)

54. Jaime says:

I made this and it is really good (and simple)! I love the versatility of being able to use what you have on hand; I used half vegetable broth, half chicken broth and fresh spinach. I too would appreciate nutritional values but I’ll try to figure that out myself.

55. Carolyn says:

I have to admit — I am super skeptical of any meal in which the dried pasta isn’t cooked separately to ensure al dente texture. I’m Italian and over-cooked pasta is a big sin around here! I had all these ingredients on hand and had a bunch of mushrooms left over from Christmas that I didn’t want to waste. Plus I had several cans of artichoke hearts since they were on a big sale at our grocery for the holidays. My only substitution was chicken broth since I had it in my pantry. Pasta is perfectly cooked and a huge flavor for something so easy to throw together. This recipe has earned a spot in my rotation and I’m about to email 2 of my Italian girlfriends about it, because I know they will love it. Thanks a bunch and happy new Year!

56. Nena says:

Very good stuff, we used fresh spinach and I didn’t have oregano so I used basil instead.

57. Robert says:

Never wash mushrooms, just wipe with a damp cloth. But this does look great and will be making this tomorrow night!

58. Sarah says:

I added 2T of sour cream for added creaminess. Also a can of white beans for protein (my husband suggested Italian sausage, but I didn’t want to work that hard). Also used chicken broth, as it was what I had on hand. Superb!

59. Rachel says:

I followed the recipe pretty closely, except I used fresh spinach & the rice/quinoa fusilli pasta from Trader Joes. I actually was able to get most of the ingredients at TJs. Once it started to boil I only cooked it for about 5 mins. I don’t know if it was the type of pasta I used but it had a wonderful creaminess too it that everyone commented on. Per others recommendations here, I added a few squeeze of lemon juice at the end which did give it a boost. I think it improved after sitting for about a 1/2 hour – the flavors gelled. Next time I’ll double the herbs but otherwise this was delicious & a hit! Thanks! I had left over liquid which was a very tasty thick broth!

60. I made this tonight and it was delicious. Thank you for the recipe.

61. Julie says:

I made this last night and it was delicious. My husband even had thirds! I am trying to use what I already have on hand, so I used pasta shells instead of fettuccine and it was great! Definitely a “keeper” recipe!

62. This is wonderful! I didn’t have 5 cups of stock so I used 4 cups chicken stock and 1 cup white wine. The wine gave the perfect taste to the mushrooms. What a great sauce!

63. Rissa says:

Hi Beth, I made this tonight with a couple of small modifications and it turned out great! I didn’t have artichokes and only fresh spinach but it turned out wonderful. I also used only 3 cups of chicken broth and threw in some shredded rotisserie chicken along with a couple of tablespoons of Parmesan and the flavour was incredible. This will definitely be a staple during busy weekday nights for my family. Thanks again!

64. This looks delicious and one-pot dishes are my new favorite! I shared with my readers here: http://seektobemerry.blogspot.com/2014/01/its-snowing-again.html Thanks for the inspiration :)

65. Bonnie says:

i threw all ingredients into the crock pot. I set it on high for 4hrs and when it reaches a boil I plan to set it on low. Do you think this will work? FINGERS CROSSED! :)

• I think someone else said they tried it that way and liked it, but I can’t imagine doing pasta in a slow cooker. I think it would just make it overly mushy. :/

66. Patti says:

Simple and delicious recipe. The only thing I did different was, I added yellow squash ( needed to use it) and fresh spinach. Thanks Beth

67. Amanda says:

Hey Beth! I just wanted to point out to other readers a lesson I learned the hard way — your grocery sure probably has artichoke hearts in more than one spot. Don’t be fooled by the fancy artichokes in the Italian section, they’re going to be 3x as expensive as the artichokes in the canned veggies section!

68. Cherie M says:

This was super easy to do and made great leftovers as well. The only variation was using fresh spinach. It was a great vegetarian meal/

69. Nathalie B says:

What a great recipe! I’m a student on weightwatchers. I love the budget, but what I love even more is that the only thing in this recipe that costs points is the pasta! I sprang for an extra point on the parmesan and it’s fingerlicking good. A new fave!

70. Julia says:

Just made your original Italian wonderpot and it was amazing! I have every ingredient to make this except fettucine. Could I substitute with whole wheat spaghetti? Or would there not be enough pasta starch to absorb all the broth? Thanks in advance!

• I’m honestly not sure how WW pasta will work with this. It definitely has a different texture and may need a different amount of liquid than regular pasta. If you decide to test it out, let us know how it works!

71. dana says:

I made it last night with Ronzini Smart Taste Rotini which is 2.5x the fiber. Kind of accomplishes the same thing as WW but tastes great. It did well, but it came out more like stoup (stew/soup). I’m not sure if its because I used rotini, or because I used the Smart Taste. If I do it with the same pasta next time, I would cut it to 4 cups. I was out of spinach, but I had some left over Summer Vegetable Tian that I chopped up and threw in there (minus the potatoes). I also added a half block of cream cheese/greek yogurt cheese, and a squirt of Dijon mustard. It really was delicious…the whole gang loved it. Thanks for the recipe! I just found your site a couple of days ago (was looking for a chicken thigh recipe, and that was outstanding too). Its become my new fave. THANKS!

72. Deanna says:

Hi! Loved this recipe! Made as written, except increased spinach to 8oz as we love it and the color it adds to the dish. I also found it to be a soupy at the end, but I am thinking I may try it again using only a 32 oz carton of vegetable broth. If that does not do the trick, I also may try removing the lid for the simmer portion. Husband loved it and he was skeptical because it was “good for him”. Added parm cheese on top just in case it was TOO healthy! LOL
    I would also add a spritz of lemon to my serving next time. For some reason it seems to call out for lemon!

73. slick says:

your blog is awesome because you put the recipe at the top and the pictures at the bottom. i like this. way to go.

74. Great idea about adding tomatoes… And to add chicken, just saute first to brown but not cook fully. Love this! Extra garlic for me, please… =)

75. susie says:

Just tried this recipe for the first time for a dinner party and it got rave reviews from everyone. Delicious! Definitely adding it to the dinner rotation.

76. Do you happen to know if this recipe would freeze well to make ahead for a rainy day/emergency? Any suggested changes to make it more freezer friendly?

• It will freeze okay, but the pasta will soften and may become slightly mushy upon reheating. It’s a pretty quick and effortless recipe, though, so I’m not sure it would be worth freezing and reheating rather than just making fresh. :)