Cabbage and Cranberry Salad
Crunchy, sweet, salty, and tangy, this five ingredient Cabbage and Cranberry salad is complex in flavor, but easy to make.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 1/2 head purple cabbage $0.99
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries $0.51
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds $0.30
- 2 oz. feta, crumbled $1.12
- 1/4 cup champagne vinaigrette $0.58
Thinly slice or shred the cabbage.
Combine the cabbage, cranberries, sunflower seeds, feta, and dressing in a large bowl. Stir until everything is well coated in dressing. Eat immediately or refrigerate until ready to eat.
My favorite champagne vinaigrette is made by Girards