Homemade Ranch Dressing
Homemade ranch dressing is creamy, tangy, and fully of savory herbs and spices. Drizzle on your favorite salad, or use as a dip for vegetables and chips!
Prep Time5 mins
Refrigerate Time30 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 4 2 Tbsp each
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise $0.13
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt* $0.11
- 1 tsp lemon juice $0.04
- 3/16 tsp garlic powder** $0.02
- 1/8 tsp onion powder $0.01
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley, loosely packed $0.05
- 1 green onion, finely chopped $0.11
- freshly cracked pepper $0.01
- 1/8 tsp sugar (optional) $0.01
- 1 Tbsp milk (optional)*** $0.02
Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
Use the dressing immediately, or for the best flavor refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
Store the ranch dressing in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
*You can use Greek style yogurt if needed, just use more milk to thin out the dressing. **3/16 is a weird measurement, I know. Just use a 1/8 tsp measuring spoon and fill it 1.5 times. ***Make this recipe without milk for a thicker dip, or add the milk to thin it out to a pourable dressing.
Serving: 2Tbsp | Calories: 114.48kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.6g | Protein: 0.78g | Fat: 11.63g | Sodium: 145.2mg | Fiber: 0.15g