Oatmeal Pumpkin Cookies
These soft and pillowy Oatmeal Pumpkin Cookies are low fat and full of flavor.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time18 mins
Total Time33 mins
Servings: 15 cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour $0.14
- 1/2 tsp baking soda $0.05
- 1/2 tsp baking powder $0.05
- 1/2 tsp salt $0.03
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon $0.05
- 2 Tbsp butter (room temperature) $0.29
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée $0.48
- 1/3 cup brown sugar $0.11
- 1/3 cup white sugar $0.05
- 1 large egg $0.17
- 1 tsp vanilla extract $0.28
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats $0.30
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries $0.51
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon until very well combined.
In a large bowl, beat together the butter (room temperature), pumpkin, brown sugar, and white sugar on low speed. Once they're well combined, add the egg and vanilla and beat until well combined again.
Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and beat on low speed just until a thick, creamy batter forms. Add the dry oats and dried cranberries and stir them into the batter with a spoon.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spoon the batter onto the baking sheet in 2 Tbsp portions, leaving about 1.5 inches between each cookie. The cookies will not spread much during baking, so gently pat them down into flattened circles.
Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 16-18 minutes, or until slightly browned on the surface. Allow the cookies to cool on a wire rack before eating.