"Everything" White Bean Dip
This White Bean Dip gets the "everything" treatment with a crunchy sprinkle of dehydrated onion and other spices.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 5 1/2 cup each
- 2-15 oz cans white beans (navy or cannellini) $2.18
- 1/4 cup olive oil $0.64
- 1-2 Tbsp lemon juice $0.09
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder $0.05
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika $0.05
- 1/2 tsp salt $0.05
- 1/2 tsp dehydrated onion flakes $0.05
- 1/2 tsp poppy seeds $0.05
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds $0.05
- Coarse ground pepper, 10-15 cranks of a pepper mill $0.05
- Pinch red pepper flakes (optional) $0.02
Drain and rinse the white beans. Add the beans, olive oil, 1 Tbsp of lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, smoked paprika, and 2 Tbsp of water to a food processor. Process until smooth, adding a touch more water if needed. Taste and add more lemon juice if desired (I used 2 Tbsp, but I like it tart).
In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the topping (dehydrated onion, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, pepper, red pepper flakes). Sprinkle some of the topping over the bean dip and replenish with more after the top layer has been eaten.