Wild Rice Stuffed Acorn Squash
1. Cook wild rice blend according to package directions.
2. Clean and season acorn squash
3. Roast acorn squash, cut side down, for 20 min. at 400ºF.
4. Prepare the stuffing. Sauté onion, celery, and apples, then add sage, tyme, salt, and pepper.
5. Add the cooked wild rice blend, chopped walnuts, dried cranberries, and fresh parsley.
6. Fill acorn squash with stuffing and bake again for 20 minutes.
Makes a great vegetarian Thanksgiving main dish and can easily be made vegan!
Tap here to go to the full recipe!