Around the Web
Here are a few of my favorite sites from around the web. Some are full of fantastic information, some are beautiful to look at, and some are just fun!
- Damn Delicious
- Food Opera
- Hilah Cooking
- How Sweet it Is
- I Am a Food Blog
- Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Love and Lemons
- Pinch of Yum
- Take a Megabite
- The Stone Soup
- Thug Kitchen
Non-Blog Food Sites
- The Kitchn
- Wine Folly (easy to read, clear info about wine!)
Other Fun Stuff
- Stitch Fix – My guilty pleasure. Because shopping—ain’t nobody got time for that! (referral link)
- Desire to Inspire – I’m obsessed with houses. Maybe someday I’ll have one. Until then, I daydream here.
- Food Blogger Pro – Everything you need to know about blogging in one place. Why did I not discover this site until my 5th year of blogging? So much stress and agony could have been avoided. (affiliate link)
- Hyperbole and a Half – Hours and hours and hours of laughter. Best drawings ever.
- Advanced Style – This makes me happy about growing old. I can only hope to be half as stylish, classy, and confident as these ladies when I “grow up”.
- And Then We Saved – Learning to live and love life without the extras.
- Duo Lingo – Free and FUN language programs! Free knowledge is good.